Although Babydoll can use any gun or weapon needed, she primarily uses a personalised M1911A1 pistol and a katana. She also utilizes a Heckler & Koch MP7, as well as a Lewis Gun she acquires from one of her many fantasy-based enemies.
- In the real world, Babydoll wields a blue-black M1911A1 - .45 ACP against her Stepfather.
- Main Article: Blue's Weapons
- In the Japanese Temple, The Wise Man presents Babydoll with a polished nickel-plated M1911A1 with engravings on both slides. (artwork by Alex Pardee). The grip features a cherry token in the center. Five charms hang from the pistol's lanyard ring. She is also given three spare magazines.
- A traditional Japanese sword but with a Babydoll twist: Engraved on the blade is a timeline of the movie. The handguard is made up of lobotmy picks and cherries. The sword is carried in a brown scabbard decorated with golden snowflakes. She used it extensively along with her pistol in all tiers of the fantasy realm and even carried the map on the blade as she and her friends left sequence one.
Heckler & Koch MP7A1Edit
- Babydoll's primary firearm in the movie was a Heckler & Koch MP7A1 submachine gun. She wielded it during the "fire" quest. It is later suppressed for a more covert approach to the Baby Dragon's nest. Babydoll has also customized this weapon with a Zeiss red-dot sight, a flashlight and two 40-round magazines taped together for faster reloading. It is unclear why she did not have it with her during the "map" quest.
.303 British Lewis GunEdit
- Babydoll gets hold of a .303 British Lewis Gun and shoots down the zeppelin that was carrying away the Courier with the map.
Babydoll and Sweet Pea prepare a molotov consisting of a bottle of Paradise Rum and a hand-towel in a utility closet. Once made, Sweet Pea uses the lighter and Babydoll throws it into said closet in order to cause a fire as a distraction in order to escape from their prison.